- Day shift
- Above-industry rates
- HMO + 1 dependent from the start date
- 15 days leave
- 5 days personal growth training
- Monthly Celebration Dinner
- Monthly CEO Lunch
Who is ResourceFull?
We are a fast-growing outsourcing company in Clark offering Day Shifts, Medical Insurance for Dependent and Monthly Team activities. We are a managed operations company, not a BPO. We are the sister company of GO-VA in Cebu employing over 250 team members.
In ResourceFull, you will have the opportunity to work in a modern office and have direct contact with your Australian clients on a daily basis. Opportunity to be sent to Australia for training is also something that you can look forward to. Best of all you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture.
We are experiencing remarkable growth, adding more clients and team members. We are developing game-changing strategies that give our clients an unfair advantage. We are looking for a Results Coach to support and sustain our growth.
What You Will Be Doing:
On a daily basis you will be doing the following:
- Arrive early for the shift, switch on your team members’ PCs
- Greet all team members with a warm smile and welcome them for the day
- Monitor for lates and absences and notify clients immediately
- Facilitate daily huddles with team members – 4-minute one-on-one meetings with each team member to make sure they have clarity from their overseas client on their daily activities. If no tasks have been allocated, you will work with your team member to select tasks from their default tasks pool known as “Go-To-Tasks” and communicate this with the client.
- Ensure team members send clients their daily task lists in the morning and daily progress reports in the afternoon. Coach if daily task list is not completed correctly.
- Monitor daily Time Doctor report of team members to ensure company policies are being adhered to and that there is no inappropriate internet usage.
- Attend RC meetings and give feedback on process improvement
On a weekly basis you will be doing the following:
Facilitate Weekly Focus Meetings (15 minutes). Each Friday, meet one-on-one or in a group setting for team members to present their plan for the week ahead, update their KPI scoreboards and check if anyone has any roadblocks to assist the team to clearly communicate these through to the client.
Every fortnight, this will be the task:
- Contact client via email or phone to discuss the progress of team members in their first 3 months
- Perform monthly reviews to check that the current tasks being completed are still aligned with clients’ KPIs and overall goals.
- 90 Day reset – perform a strategic session to be attended by the team member and their client. You will be responsible to facilitate the coordination of this session and the agenda to keep team members aligned to the strategic direction of our clients.
- Perform client onboarding sessions to educate new clients on our policy and procedures
- Reference checks
- Respond to online chat messages about recruitment
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Has a positive attitude
- Creative thinking
- Has experience handling a team.
- Excellent in communication skills both written and oral
- Experience in HR and Admin is a Must.
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Private Medical (Private Room with a PHP 160 k budget per illness) + Dental Insurance on start date + 1 Dependent Insurance paid
- Free lunch with Lunch Buddy on your first day
- Welcome gift on your first day
- 10 days annual leave + 5 days sick leave
- Fixed day shift
- Monthly dinner celebrations
- Monthly Lunch with CEO (including awards & prizes)
- Welcome Afternoon Tea with CEO
- Christmas and New Year break
- We even have clients that send their team members to Australia with training
- 2019 Quarterly Free ticket to Vertical – Building a High Performance Life
- Chance to win a 20K Island Holiday
- 5K Referral Bonus
- Free Coffee
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, APPLY NOW online at https://resourcefull.cc/application-form/ or select the “Apply Now” at the bottom of the screen.
Ask for Miko or Aminah
3F Philexcel Business Center
7 Philexcel Business Park, M. Roxas Highway
Clark Freeport Zone
We encourage you to drop by our office from 7:30 am to 2 pm Monday to Friday.
Please bring with you:
- Your ID
- Current resume
- Contact details of at least three referees you have reported too. Including work email and phone number.
Please allow yourself 2 hours. To minimise waiting time, call Miko and schedule an appointment on (+63) 921 509 1278 or (+63) 906 052 8897