- Day shift
- Above-industry rates
- HMO + 1 dependent from the start date
- 15 days leave
- 5 days personal growth training
- Monthly Celebration Dinner
- Monthly CEO Lunch
Who is ResourceFull?
We are a fast-growing outsourcing company in Clark offering Day Shifts, Medical Insurance for Dependent and Monthly Team activities. We are a managed operations company, not a BPO. We are the sister company of GO-VA in Cebu employing over 250 team members.
In ResourceFull, you will have the opportunity to work in a modern office and have direct contact with your Australian clients on a daily basis. Opportunity to be sent to Australia for training is also something that you can look forward to. Best of all you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture.
We are experiencing remarkable growth, adding more clients and team members. We are developing game-changing strategies that give our clients an unfair advantage. We are looking for a Receptionist to support and sustain our growth.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Greet clients and applicants with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in related field.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- College graduate, preferably
- Prior experience as a receptionist is an advantage.
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficient with Google applications (e.g., Google Sheets, Google Docs) & Microsoft Office
- Possesses high attention to detail
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Good time management skills.
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Private Medical (Private Room with a PHP 160 k budget per illness) + Dental Insurance on start date + 1 Dependent Insurance paid
- Free lunch with Lunch Buddy on your first day
- Welcome gift on your first day
- 10 days annual leave + 5 days sick leave
- Fixed day shift
- Monthly dinner celebrations
- Monthly Lunch with CEO (including awards & prizes)
- Welcome Afternoon Tea with CEO
- Christmas and New Year break
- We even have clients that send their team members to Australia with training
- 2019 Quarterly Free ticket to Vertical – Building a High Performance Life
- Chance to win a 20K Island Holiday
- 5K Referral Bonus
- Free Coffee
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, APPLY NOW online at https://resourcefull.cc/application-form/ or select the “Apply Now” at the bottom of the screen.
Ask for Miko or Aminah
3F Philexcel Business Center
7 Philexcel Business Park, M. Roxas Highway
Clark Freeport Zone
We encourage you to drop by our office from 7:30 am to 2 pm Monday to Friday.
Please bring with you:
- Your ID
- Current resume
- Contact details of at least three referees you have reported too. Including work email and phone number.
Please allow yourself 2 hours. To minimise waiting time, call Miko and schedule an appointment on (+63) 921 509 1278 or (+63) 906 052 8897