- Day shift
- Above-industry rates
- HMO + 1 dependent from the start date
- 15 days leave
- 5 days personal growth training
- Monthly Celebration Dinner
- Monthly CEO Lunch
Who is Resourcefull?
We are a fast-growing outsourcing company in Clark offering Day Shifts, Medical Insurance for Dependent and Monthly Team activities. We are a managed operations company, not a BPO. We are the sister company of GO-VA in Cebu employing over 250 team members.
In ResourceFull, you will have the opportunity to work in a modern office and have direct contact with your Australian clients on a daily basis. Opportunity to be sent to Australia for training is also something that you can look forward to. Best of all you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture.
About Your Client:
You will be working with an Australian company that specializes in bond/end of lease cleaning services for the property management sector.
What You Will Be Doing:
are the key goals and targets that you are to meet
- Answer all calls and emails – be able to provide resolution or escalate to management if so required.
- Create a schedule for jobs – coordinate with property managers, tenants and cleaners. Make sure everything is complete for a job to start. Coordinate on the day of the job and make sure all jobs are done/resolved at the end of the day.
- Maintain good relationship with tenants, property managers, contractors and your team.
Your CSR duties will include the following:
- Change/update jobs – Info
- Change/update jobs – Keys
- Change/update jobs – Budget
- Work orders
- New work requests Change/update jobs – Timing
- Confirm job info – Keys
- Confirm job info – Moved out
- Confirm job Info – Budget
- Check job info – Use template
- Book contractors – Cleaning
- Book contractors – Carpets
- Book contractors – Rubbish
- Book keys – PUK and RetKeys
You will also have Operations tasks, as follows:
- Organising wipe overs
- Organising last-minute jobs
- Favours approved by the CEO
- Quotes on jobs – in person
- Book in fixups
- Verify and get info on fixups
- Invoice extra fixups
- Communicate with contractors about the job
- Communicate with tenants about the job
- Communicate with property managers about the job
- Check key collect and return
- Check contractor checklists
- Jobs complete
- Payment – call tenant to complete payment
- Book contractors – Carpet
- Book contractors – Rubbish
- Book contractors – Lawn
- Invoice on completion (PM)
- Audit job
- Send completion emails
- Feedback to tenant/PM/contractor
- Record contractor pays
In addition, you have administrative tasks related to new business
- Contact property manager
- Enter on CRM
- Book welcome
- Send information
- Notify staff
- Confirm our standards
Go To Tasks
These are additional ongoing tasks or projects that have lesser time constraints and can be worked on if all primary tasks and KPIs are met.
- Updating process documents.
- Additional projects to be assigned by BCS
- Social media tasks if any.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s graduate, preferably
- Must be fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job.
- Experience in call handling and chat support in a Customer Service role
- Background in real estate leasing/real estate property management is highly desirable
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with admin tasks (spreadsheets, emails)
- Proficient with database handling and CRM applications
- Customer service oriented and proven ability in customer retention
- Tech-savvy and has the ability to multitask
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Up to PHP 23k salary
- Private Medical (Private Room with a PHP 160 k budget per illness) + Dental Insurance on start date + 1 Dependent Insurance paid
- Free lunch with lunch buddy on your first day
- Welcome gift on your first day
- 10 days annual leave + 5 days sick leave
- Fixed day shift
- Monthly dinner celebrations
- Monthly Lunch with CEO (including awards & prizes)
- Welcome Afternoon Tea with CEO
- Christmas & New Year break
- We even have clients that send their team members to Australia with training.
- 2019 Quarterly Free ticket to Vertical – Building a High Performance Life
- Chance to win a 20K Island Holiday
- 5K Referral Bonus
Walk-in applicants: Ask for Miko or Aminah
3F Philexcel Business Center
7 Philexcel Business Park, M. Roxas Highway
Clark Freeport Zone
We encourage you to drop by our office from 7:30 am to 2 pm Monday to Friday. Please allow yourself 2 hours. To minimise waiting time or to organise an interview outside office hours call Miko and schedule an appointment on (+63) 921 509 1278 or (+63) 906 052 8897
Please bring with you:
- Your ID
- Current resume
- Contact details of at least three referees you have reported too. Including work email and phone number.