- Day shift
- Breakfast and Lunch supplied FREE, EVERYDAY
- Above-industry rates
- HMO + 1 dependent from the start date
- 15 days leave
- 5 days personal growth training
- Monthly Celebration Dinner
- Monthly CEO Lunch
Who is Resourcefull?
We are a fast-growing outsourcing company in Clark offering Day Shifts, Medical Insurance for Dependent and Monthly Team activities. We are a managed operations company, not a BPO. We are the sister company of GO-VA in Cebu employing over 250 team members.
In ResourceFull, you will have the opportunity to work in a modern office and have direct contact with your Australian clients on a daily basis. Opportunity to be sent to Australia for training is also something that you can look forward to. Best of all you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture.
We are experiencing remarkable growth, adding more clients and team members. We are developing game-changing strategies that give our clients an unfair advantage. We are looking for a Client Services Manager to support and sustain our growth.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Communicate with potential clients if they are interested to receive a brochure on outsourcing
- Respond to client email enquiries within 2 business hours
- Book appointments for the CEO for sales presentations
- Follow up potential clients after presentations with a suitable profile of a Virtual Assistant within 1 week
- Follow up all paperwork, if completed, of all clients who engage Resourcefull’s service
As a Client Services Manager, You Will Deliver on the Following KPIs:
- Research 40 new leads per day on LinkedIn
- Do 40 phone calls per day (spoken to contact)
- Connecting with people called 2 days prior
- 40 email webinar invites sent per day.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- You should have top-notch closing skills and have high motivation.
- You will have previous experience in the Outsourcing or Virtual Assistant industry.
- You should be a highly skilled prospector and sales planner complemented by in-depth market knowledge, allowing you to meet or surpass your sales goals.
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Up to PHP 23k salary
- Private Medical (Private Room with a PHP 160 k budget per illness) + Dental Insurance on start date + 1 Dependent Insurance paid
- Free lunch with lunch buddy on your first day
- Welcome gift on your first day
- 10 days annual leave + 5 days sick leave
- Fixed day shift
- Monthly dinner celebrations
- Monthly Lunch with CEO (including awards & prizes)
- Welcome Afternoon Tea with CEO
- Christmas & New Year break
- We even have clients that send their team members to Australia with training.
- 2019 Quarterly Free ticket to Vertical – Building a High Performance Life
- Chance to win a 20K Island Holiday
- 5K Referral Bonus
Walk-in applicants: Ask for Miko or Aminah
3F Philexcel Business Center
7 Philexcel Business Park, M. Roxas Highway
Clark Freeport Zone
We encourage you to drop by our office from 7:30 am to 2 pm Monday to Friday. Please allow yourself 2 hours. To minimise waiting time or to organise an interview outside office hours call Miko and schedule an appointment on (+63) 921 509 1278 or (+63) 906 052 8897
Please bring with you:
- Your ID
- Current resume
- Contact details of at least three referees you have reported too. Including work email and phone number.